How to apply for Khata?

13 May, 2005
The Khata should be applied for in the concerned sub-registrar's office.
One can get the same by filling up the application form and submitting
copies of the original sale deed, tax paid receipt and EC.
The EC form is available at all sub-registrar's offices.

Things needed:
1) EC-form at Sub-registrar's office.
2) Copy of Original Sale Deed.
3) Tax paid receipt.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?